Saturday, June 24, 2017

Whiny Bitch Ass Pussy

I've made a ton of mistakes in my life and for whatever reason being a WBAP has never chsnged. How the shit did I get here?

If people dont give me credit...I whine. Or appreciate me. Or hold me in high regard. What leader talks like that?

I screwed up royally. And now I gotta own up and fix. Step one...I can only feel what I want to feel not what I think someone thinks I should feel. In other words.. You can't control anyone. Emotional independence motherfucker.
Second...do not be guided by crazy. Crazy is how our movie busindss thrives. We need crazy. Crazy is exciting. Time to drop crazy. Time to go with positive fun people. Doom and gloom haunted me through teens to late 30s. Fuckin waste of time.
Third...what would a man do? I've been a child. What does that mean? Bitching and moaning to anyone who will listen. Guess who treats you like friend then? Girls. Thats gotta stop.
Lastly...look our for myself. A giving selfless person is horseshit. Being kind is fine but we're talking a fulfilled life. To make others' dreams a reality is not fulfilling. It's a little codependent.

Time for me to finally grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment