Monday, June 12, 2017

The Drama..The Drama

Fuck lady..
director had to present the project on a short notice...it wasn't done until 9pm. I had to be up in another 4 hours...
the text I send:
"re-skedule then. I'll get to it wen I get to it"
the text I get...
"I'm done with the drama...if you want to do it, do it, I'm sorrry..I'm tired of dealing with the drama and juggling many people all with attitudes."

I didn't realize helping out on a project meant that I had an attitude.
I'm going to forgive for a few reasons... we have a long history. And, she's hormone-ally imbalanced due to pregnancy. Otherwise...later.

I also love her like a sister too. And that's the worse because they will take you for granted. Or they do a lot of dumb shit you really want to call them out on. But I really believe in my family. I believe in her.

That said, yeah...the drama sucks. But it got done. And, well...I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment