Friday, June 16, 2017

Father's Day

Happy Pop Day.
This time of the year always bums me out.
To my knowledge, I have a girl through a woman I'd met years ago. To which I cannot visit. It's a long story, but the gist of it was...it's really unhealthy. I know that I am an unfit person to take on the responsibility. Because her mother and I do NOT get along. It's pretty ugly.
So, this day really socks me in the gut a little.
I wish only the best for them, and have set aside money, in hopes of one day she comes finds me. Then I can explain a time in my life when I really lost control.

As for my own Pop. I love the guy. You can read a previous blog about my Pop elsewhere. But he is a good man. A quiet friendly good guy. It's amazing how they really don't make that kind of guy anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment