Thursday, June 22, 2017

Sexxxxy Girlfriend!

What kind of girl do over the age of 30 still got her looks but nutty go for?
Answer: schmucks.
I'm not entirely sure if I could be flattered that my experiences have been limited. Perhaps too ugly to even fleece with their cray-cray OR too young looking to fulfill the schmuck-dom.
But here we are.
My buddy with that cray-cray infatuated with him. I sort of feel sorry for what cray-cray is capable of. Because guys like him bend, fold and cry when this circus leaves town. Not that I haven't just being peripheral to nuttiness, but I gotta say...suck them in and spit them out. And there's nothing I can say or do about it. Why? Women of this sort know the power they hold on schmucks. And it's devious and sad. Because it's a car wreck seen in slow motion and up close.
How did it get this far?
Listen to your friends who don't want you around crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment