Monday, June 5, 2017

Ariana Grande's Return To Manchester

Grande did a benefit concert for all those killed and injured in the bombing. This in the same week that 7 others were stabbed to death by Muslim terrorist. Radical Islamic terrorist. Middle Eastern terrorist. Terror-ific Terroristic Terrorist. Also, her team cancelled the rest of her tour. Bitch, you're bad luck.

To add to my cynicism, nothing did better for her career than ISIS. Okay, maybe I'm not her demographic, but musicians back in my day...they wrote, played and sung their own tunes. I suppose not so much pop singers. But if you put Whitney Huston up to Ariana Grande at the same age, you see who was a powerhouse and who isn't I don't doubt Grande would even admit to this. I'm not sure about the benefit thing with proving terrorist can't take away their freedom of lip-syncing and dancing with other has-been teeny boppers (yeah, my old ass terms). Though, you were taking a huge risk with other people's lives to stick it to them. Had another incident occurred...well, I bet you'd be exploiting that as well.

Humanity has lost its real goal. It's not about love thy neighbor. The best times were making fun of our neighbors. But we still respected them. This new world radicalizes and antagonizes. Thanks Grande for making this world even worst, under the guise of humanity. And thank you England, for always reminding us to be colossal pussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment