Friday, June 16, 2017

Michelle Carter: Teenager With A Texting Power

They found this 20 year old girl guilty of involuntary manslaughter for urging her then-boyfriend to kill himself. Aint that some BULLSHIT.
And it set a bad precedent. Meaning, texting is now a weapon. People are dumb and no one takes accountability anymore. The sole reason this got this far is because it became an internet sensation. In any rational mind, this girl is just a messed up teen who is being cunty. Which...come on people, which is it? Girl power is being cunty. Now being cunty is a crime. Fuck. Let's get some perspective.

She can get probation or 20 years. I'm guessing...probation. I think people are getting way too wound up for common sense. It as a girl who texted. Hell, if the woman I last dated killed herself over my terrible texts, I could be the next victim.

But whatever, I'm sure the jury knew what they were doing. Barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment