Thursday, June 1, 2017

More Kathy Griffin

I don't think they should've fired Kathy Griffin over that photo.
She is a self-proclaimed comedian. Though very unfunny. She still has the right to say these things. Also, what the fuck is Trump doing whining about some sad sack comedian? Something about his stupid fucking kid who can't tell the difference? Or maybe it was Kathy's face that sent him running.
See the exchange from a person who isn't a child would've been:
"Thanks Kathy for giving me more hair on that dummy than I actually have" - DJT

Man! Would that make the liberals swoon. And that proved he had a sense of humor. AND more people would like the guy. Even Ronald Reagan had that sense of humor. Yeah, the more I think about it the less I like the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment