Monday, June 19, 2017

Extra Credit - Nope

Yeah, so this new thing made me vomit. I got tagged in social media from an actress who was on this last project. Guess who else was tagged as a major contributor to the project? Yep, two guys who did the very least. Seriously, we're talking bare minimum of their job description. Whilst I ran around, paid for film and processing and I'm thanked the least. In fact, I dragged a separate unit months later to fill in the gap. This is the business. Sickens me. Because it indicates who is spoken of the highest. Why? Why? Why?! Someone please clarify this because I am confused.

But it's not the actresses fault. Nope. Guess who probably gushed at these guys who did the least? Yep, the fucking director. Completely overlooked everything I did for this project. I feel liked I'm being seriously mocked here. And yet, no one has any idea what I actually did. Because it wasn't acknowledged like my buddy who comfortably sat in his chair and colored the finish project. This is unbelievable. But again, not her fault. This is because the recognition is dropped strictly on who the captain of the ship felt was to impress him into working with her again. Fuck me. I only spent the last 4 years working on art with her.

If I wasn't an angry monster then, I am now. And I'm done. The sooner this project disappears, the better. People are fucking dumb. Jesus, I'm sick to my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment