Sunday, June 18, 2017

Let's Be Adults

"What are you doing July 4th?" she asked. A recently divorced 36 year old woman. I had plans to meet up with my sister in Las Vegas.

"Wanna go bungee jumping? I went yesterday and want to go again"
Bitch...no. Brown people don't do that shit. Certainly don't pay for it. I hemmed and hawed. Chuckling "bitch, yet nuts" of course I say shit like this aloud...as I'm older and it's funny. "Lemme know!" I hung up.
Sure.
Something about women who drop man weight that makes them go extreme sport nuts. As if men had held them back from life. They fuck tons of guys and jump off shit. Why? Could it be, they are eventually realizing different ways to express themselves. Sure.
For me...When I get dumped...I blog. Here I am.
Roles are changing...women more aggro.

No comments:

Post a Comment