Monday, June 19, 2017

Drugs Is No Bueno

Carrie Fisher a.k.a. was found with cocaine in her system. As well as other drugs.
Some demons will always haunt us. I know a few friends now who are on painkillers. Ones where doctors can prescribe. These things will always come back to grind you out.

And I'm not entirely sure where this addiction comes from. With drinking, I think I felt it was to cover up the painful insecurities I had with girls. I guess harder drugs means that they really hate themselves or can't face the real person they really are.

Opioid addiction being the most recent of a friend who is fiend-ing. I never want to overstep my boundaries when it comes to that. Only that I've been asked about my drinking. To which I say...it helps to express yourself without anyone judging you. Though most junkies lose their bouncing board because they tend to piss them off. And the cycle continues.

Most also go into behavior that you just get so tired of watching. A constant painful grind of ups and downs and erratic nonsensical crap that makes you angry. Concern for the person. But they shove you away. This is the coldest shoulder if they happen to be someone you care deeply about. Fisher had so many people who cared about her, saddled with the pressure of not disappointing the "Star Wars" nerds. I get ill now thinking that I will never be able to help my friend live a healthy normal life. But it's not my place. Somewhere in their heads, they know they hurt too many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment