Friday, June 2, 2017

Dammit Kathy Griffin

...I lost respect for you, whoever you are.
Don't hold a press conference and apologize but not apologize. Shit. And then claim YOU are the victim. You probably are, but at this time, no one thinks so. And then you cry. The trifecta!

You know what I would've done? Yeah, mother fucker, come at me! I 'aint afraid of no orange ghost. But instead, it was a waffle here and there. Though I'm not sure how much ground I could hold with my attitude, I'm sure her scheister bitch lawyer (who isn't public relations person) is coaching her up about it now. Dude, next time consult before you do something this dumb.

Finally...seriously, it's weird that I dedicate this much space to someone I kinda know about...stop sending her death threats. That's stupid. She's also lapping up the attention. As most entertainers do. Not that you feed into her ego or whatever, but it sure means someone is listening to this clown. And I doubt most of these people in America really have access anyway. The best you can do is send her a brisk criticism and move the fuck on.

No comments:

Post a Comment