Friday, June 23, 2017

Johnny Depp Wants To Assassinate Trump!

Yeah right. See what I did there. The title makes you wanna read further. I guess.

"Can we bring Trump in?" Depp says to the crowd, which responds with widespread boos, according to videos of the remarks. "No, no, no. You misunderstand completely. I think he needs help. And this is going to be in the press and it'll be horrible. But I like that you are all part of it. When was the last time an actor assassinated a president? I want to clarify: I'm not an actor. I lie for a living however it's been a while. Maybe it's about time."

My first thought was...that's an Abraham Lincoln joke! Second...why would he make a Lincoln joke because he freed the slaves? And then...oh right, he's an idiot celebrity who has to throw in his feather hate into the ring. You know what bugs me...the Left created this new society of joke embargos. But I suppose the only one who could be (literally) politically incorrect are Leftist. You wonder why I jumped off their ship years ago. Whiny rich celeb who blew through his own money like a coke whore and blames everyone else for his financial issues. Marries a golddigger and...Trump is the problem. Yup. I'm not joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment