Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Trump: Ya Just Don't Get It

Old White dudes are annoying. Because they talk a lot and rarely listen. That's why 4 top law firms won't deal with President Donald Trump. Because he has a listening problem. And if it doesn't compute with what he wants, he shuts that shit down. That's a business mind.

Now, there is a middle ground that people skate. We despise duplicity. Hilary Clinton is that. The worst of politicians. So we'd rather take a guy who fails to listen than a person who constantly wonders how to take.

Whenever I brought this up to other people, I've always been shut down. For instance "hey old guy, you have to...you know it's more efficient to do it THIS way."

"I'm too old to change or learn things" I'm serious that I heard this. Then they fuck it up and the conversation happens again. They don't listen. Or at least pretend to, then ignore. Maybe I'm that way. Or people are too afraid to tell me what they really think. Or I get combative in the same way. I should re-evaluate too.

But if 4 scumbag law firms won't take your case against the Russians, bro...it's you NOT them.

No comments:

Post a Comment