Monday, June 19, 2017

The UnHoly War

A 48 year old man plowed into a group exiting a Mosque and killed one and injuring others.

Has the war between religion started?

The idiot was shouting "I want to kill all Muslims" as he was doing so. The rhetoric on both sides and on social media is driving people nuts. Even if I had terrible feelings towards Muslims...as I've sometimes expressed here, I'd never get into a car and intentionally hurt anyone. And so the hit back is this.

Now, of course Leftists are going to jump on this crap and admonish this man as the mentality of what Christians are in whole. Guess what? You have now painted yourself into a corner. Because...he's a religious zealot and doesn't represent the entire group. Or have you turned a corner at organized religion in general?

I hate religion. It's all in the heart and mind and indoctrination. No one wins in these wars. I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment