Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Assisted Suicide is Murder?

Michelle Carter, a 20 year old, faces 20 years in prison for texting her then-boyfriend who was 17 years old, to kill himself. Yes...if you text someone to kill themselves, you could be on trial. Well, I'm fucked. I tell lotsa' of people to eat a bullet. Or go run into traffic. I guess this case was different, because the dumb bitch sent him 20,000 texts...Jesus, lady...that's a lot of typing on a phone. Fucking write a letter. These texts basically encouraged him to get back into his truck and huff the carbon monoxide and die.

Ouch. That is one cold-hearted bitch. Now, if cold hearted bitchery is a crime, most women would be serving a dime...at least. Women are cruel and unusual punishment. Which is funny when they get incarcerated, they get a taste of what it's like to be cramped with other women. Not that I hate women, but they will fuck with your head like you wouldn't believe. Such as...this for example. True, the teen boy was mentally ill. So it's hard to hold that against him. But damn....there is finer poon out there kid. I think he may have needed a motivational speaker like me to get that hose out of his mouth. Homophobic references aside...I don't think she should do time. It's dumb. She's dumb. I would actually go as far as to offer her a job as a hostage negotiator. She likes to manipulate...why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment