Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Yelling Bigoted Shit At Ballplayers

I don't ever recall a time in baseball...in my lifetime when players were called names at major league games.

Baltimore Oriole player Adam Jones was blasted with the n-word when he played against the Boston Red Sox at Fenway.
There is a difference between racism and bigotry....

Boston is hilarious, because they are so progressive and bigoted and...educated. Yes, they sound wikkid re-tah-did, but they are actually well read when it comes to their bigotry. Smart bigots are funny because they are offensive and really explain why.

Regardless of Jones's past comments about how baseball is a White man's game. Which it isn't. It's mostly Hispanic and Asian now, really. People in America are pretty fickle. I'm actually wondering why he would consider it a White man's sport. I would think...ice hockey?

I've never been to Boston before but I think in any drunken weekend, I'm convinced I'd be labeled a rickshaw driver or something about slanty eyes or "me so horny" shit. That actually bugs me, because I don't get the history behind it. But, I'm always curious about the ones where I learn something from it. Like why "slope"? I guess because our foreheads go down?
If you're going to be racist, just be clever about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment