Monday, May 8, 2017

Dog People Are Out of Their Minds

I love dogs. I had one when I was a kid and when it died, I refused to get another one. Even to this day. But I still love dogs. But...this world we live in seem to love their fucking dogs over people. I understand, people can be garbage human beings...

"The suicide of an Army veteran charged with shooting her service dog as she laughed. Fayetteville Police Lt. Todd Joyce said Sunday investigators believe that 23-year-old Marinna Rollins killed herself. Joyce declined to explain what evidence detectives found. He says police were called to her apartment early Sunday after her body was found by friends. Rollins and 25-year-old Jarren Heng were charged last month with cruelty to animals after investigators say they tied the dog to a tree and shot it multiple times with a rifle."

At first I was like...GOOD! Bitch gotsta' go.
But then...
This is a person who obviously had post traumatic stress disorder. Yet, society wants this person to be tied to the same tree and shot. Why is it that we're okay with a soldier coming home and blasting away his family when he has PTSD but then turnaround and say awful things to the same person who was suffering. This isn't going to be the last.

You know who is at the forefront of these outrages? The same people who want free universal health care. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment