Thursday, May 25, 2017

"Wonder Woman" Women Only


The Alamo Drafthouse is having a Women Only screening of "Wonder Woman." A fantastic idea. I love it. In fact only women over the height of 5'8" should be allowed.

It's a great promotion though you are admitting that women are the weaker sex. Because you have to designate a day where only they can attend so men don't ogle them (like me). But some men are upset because they think this is sexist. Well, it is, but who cares? Personally, there are bigger fish to fry. Like why people are upset about a comic book character. AND, I'm sure the movie contains a TON of anti-guy sentiment. For instance, questioning why men are in charge circa World War 1. Thanks female director Patty Jenkins!

Here's what's gonna happen. Women are going to band together as "sisters" watching this movie and just have fun...without you. So suck it up. Seriously, I'm going to the theater to watch so I can pull a Pee Wee Herman. And I don't need women around to judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment