Monday, May 22, 2017

Billy Bush And Trump Part Two

Hey check this out, it's the reason why our country is going downhill:

Television personality Billy Bush said that the lewd exchange from 2005 between him and Donald Trump that was caught on tape and released during the 2016 presidential election brought his teenage daughter to tears.

"There was a powerful moment, my now 16-year-old daughter called me ... and she was in tears," Bush, 45, told "Good Morning America" co-anchor Robin Roberts in his first television interview since the tape was released.

"She was really upset, and I said, 'Mary, it's, it's, going to be OK. You know, don't worry,'" Bush said. "And she said, 'No. Why were you laughing at the things that he was saying on that bus? Why were you playing along with it, Dad? It wasn't funny.'
"I said, 'Mary, I am sorry. And there is no good answer for that,'" Bush said.

Yeah there is....how about backhand the bitch and say "where the fuck do you think your college tuition is coming from?" Yes, listening to stupid fucking idiot kids is what has this country turned to gelatinous pussies. Listening to teenage girls is what has thumping shit music played at bars.

Now, look, you can argue Billy is saying this to get his next liberal gig. I have no beef with that. Again, you suck up to the people who pay your bills. And, in case you're wondering whether or not your dignity is worth that much. Well, to me it does. I'd not laugh on camera about that joke with Trump. Simply because I haven't in the past when there were no cameras. Dudes here have made similar jokes to which I've said "grow the fuck up." I actually did. Does it mean I'm better than Billy. NOOOO...I respect him for folding his morals. BECAUSE he has a family he has to support.

So for all you fuckwads who judge him for that, I hope you get cursed with 15 teenage daughters who take from you and then proceed to disrespect you.

Billy, grow a pair now and tell this cunt to shut your stupid fucking face.

No comments:

Post a Comment