Wednesday, May 17, 2017

"Roseanne" 2018

I know what you're thinking...I must be happier than pig in shit over this.
I am and not. I thought the series ended PERFECTLY. Though a few things have been nagging me.

If you watched the final season...which you really had to binge watch it to see what Roseanne was attempting to do, it's an awesome series. It gets REALLY odd, since it dealt with fantasies, but that was the point. Roseanne was exorcising some demons in her own creative self. Which was wrapped up in a heartwrenching tale of how this was all a book she'd been writing. I get choked up thinking about the reality versus what we saw.

We all sort of do that. I know I do. I write because the reality is sometimes shit. I can bend stories to the way I always thought it should be. So, in that sense, the ending was brilliant.

I'm not sure how they will resurrect some story lines, but I am excited the original cast are returning. I can almost imagine the cameos. Maybe get George Clooney to return (though Roseanne has admitted to have come on to him). Maybe Traci Lords:

No comments:

Post a Comment