Thursday, May 4, 2017

Russian Election Tampering

I'm not sure who you will side on this..but here is some next level stupidity...on both sides...
So, let's be clear, it's pretty obvious Trump got some help from the Russkies. Which, I'm still wondering why we don't like them. God, their women are hot. And deadpan funny. My dentist is Russian NOT hot but really funny. Her jokes are brutal.
"Do you smoke?"
"Uh...no."
"Don't be offended. I observe, it is my job to observe."
This is her way to say how yellow my shitty teeth are.

So, now, the ONLY way this information about tampering came to light, because Obama's people bugged them. Stupid-ass Trump can't say they know the truth unless they indict Obama for bugging. MEANWHILE, Retard-O Obama can't claim tampering unless they say they bugged Trump. These are our leaders. Gack!

This is really some high school playground shit to a level I can only laugh at.

No comments:

Post a Comment