Thursday, May 25, 2017

Dani Mathers: Playmate Of the Year Body Shaming

If you don't know, this PMOY body shamed some woman in the locker room for having a grotesque body. Here's the truth, most women who go to the gym have grotesque bodies. Which...as ahead of the curve as this stupid fucking town is...there are now signs at my L.A. Fitness that says that capturing images of people is a prosecute-able offense. Yet, public places like...baseball games and other sports events can show homos kissing. Fine. Whatever.
Remember when a ditzy blonde got caught in school for being a jerk...she always made it about us.
"Should never make light of another woman's naked body. I'm sorry for what I did… I need to take some time to myself now to reflect on why I did this horrible thing," she wrote, adding in another tweet, "I have taken full responsibility for the mistakes I have made and will continue to love myself and others...I wish this for the rest of you too."

Thanks Dani...pretty easy to preach when you're Te-Tas are faker than Caitly Jenner's phallus. Also, thanks for introducing more laws into this bloated shitbag town's world:

No comments:

Post a Comment