Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Kathy Griffin And the Beheaded Trump Thing

When did Griffin start looking like mini-Andy Dick?
Man, is she horse-faced and odd. Not that that has anything to do with the stunt, but damn...I was shocked how little plastic surgery does. Or don't put yourself in a situation that people are looking at a beheaded Trump over...you.

The biggest sin is that it wasn't even funny. Which, I guess...is the point?
It's actually pretty gruesome considering if you've ever seen a beheading video. Ugh.
I'm waiting for the memes now.
This is exactly the crap I've been talking about when it comes to the liberals. Where did these people start getting angry, stupid and petty. I honestly remember liberals being MUCH more fun and laid back. Is this a response to not getting love from Dad? Probably. Which is the lashing out of authority figures.
I'm not sure the backlash she is getting at this point. A lot of conservatives are whining that she needs to be arrested for a threat to the President of the United States. Which will draw out celebrity supporters. Because, her self-proclaimed D-listing is now...in the spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment