Monday, May 1, 2017

Show Us Your Taxes, Trump!

I think he should.
Gotsta' know if he got shylocks he owes.
That is what is known as a "conflict of interest."
I think it was always weird when lawyers became President of The United States. They are the scum-iest garbage known to man. And, unfortunately necessary. Because they are the ones that will drag your ass up and down the court. Whilst people who have money pay those assholes to drag you and laugh the entire time.

I dislike lawyers. So I would assume they have the most dirt.

Trump has been a businessman who skirted bankruptcy. Which is why I find it difficult to understand why he can't understand the plight of the middle class. They are the ones constantly being overlooked. For everything. Because I am NOT married and owned nothing. I have an income that puts me in upper-middle. Because I am alone. With a family, I'm back to the middle.

He really should show his taxes and be done with it. It's the same harassment those assholes who wanted to see Obama's birth certificate were harping about. If only to get this noise behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment