Thursday, May 11, 2017

Opiate Problems

I'd been hearing rumors about my hometown issues with heroin. Then I heard something about painkillers being the gateway to heroin. About 80% turn to the next thing once the doctors stopped writing prescriptions. And now we're worried about health care.

Okay, assholes, big fucking corporations created this dependency on prescription and now it washes its hands of responsibility for addiction. Of course, we have to take personal accountability, but what the diabolical monsters did was funnel their drugs through someone we SHOULD trust. And now it's killing people. And it is evil beyond anything I've ever heard of.

I use to judge those fuckers who shot up and died while their children were in the car. The images are gruesome. They look like normal everyday people. Because they are. They weren't junkies. They somehow grew a dependency to opiates. And I would bet a million dollars it was because of painkillers.

I don't know what to tell people who suffer from pain. Tough it out if you can. But...don't let corporate write your obituary. It kills me that these fuckers are getting away with it because they went through medical school. These people want you dead. They'll make money on the next guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment