Monday, April 24, 2017

You Can Do Better

The thing with online dating...now that it's integrated in our lives...we always think there is better. How very very sad.

I wish I didn't feel this way since there are really cool girls I'm passing up. Conversely, they can't be bothered with wasting their time with me. See? But...not even given a chance online is pretty bad. Women are probably much more able to play the online game better since they feel they hide behind looks. Tons of makeup and skin tight clothes...then the declaration..."take me as I am!" Right.

On paper, I'm pretty bad off. Short and old. In life...I think I'm okay. I'm not even sure. I think even my sour disposition in life makes someone laugh (broken women).

I can't imagine the guy pool being all that great. I have a job and my own place. In Los Angeles you would think I were George Clooney...it's rough.

Anyways, I'm getting a kick out of fast encounters. Women seem to be much more open about their lives. More than when I first started.

No comments:

Post a Comment