Saturday, April 22, 2017

Erin Moran Dies At 56

It will probably be revealed that she dealt with substance abuse.

Rumors had it that she was also broke and living in a trailer park. Yeah...not the softer side of celebrity. But yet...not one moment from her Hollywood friends kept up with her. At first, there is a lot of anger towards them. Then you realize...it's hard enough to deal with your own bullshit, you can't support the world.

Still, you wonder if they didn't try.

I don't really remember her, thougb I did watch "Happy Days" I recall the jheri curl hair on a white girl. Also...she and Scott Baio were an item until he started banging some insane blondes. Used and abused. But I also suspect pride played a role. Hard to completely ask for help as a known person.

I won't fake sympathy but empathy for what seemed like her suffering years on Earth (which is oddly my sister's birthday).

No comments:

Post a Comment