Friday, April 28, 2017

Arkansas Death Dance

4 executions in 8 days.
That's a wild industrial revolution style efficiency.

I'm not sure about death penalty. Though I'm sure the victim's family would think otherwise. Murderers who continue to commit awful crimes need to be taken out of the equation. Clearly they cannot be reasoned with nor rehabilitated. But...I wouldn't want to do it. Because on the off-chance the guy isn't guilty. I've accused people of things they hadn't done before only to be proven wrong later. This is a life we're talking about. So, it'd freak me out.

The extremes are always the toughest. I mean...you can't come back from death, so how certain must you be to sleep well at night knowing you had ended a person's life.

The world is a lot stranger once you are the person who can do these things without remorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment