Monday, April 24, 2017

Fox's Rape Culture

Has anyone seen "Anchorman"?
Why is anyone surprised?
I hate people who are involved in this...because...
1) stop fucking hitting on underlings
2) stop fucking people at the office
3) stop accusing people of sexual harassment...later rather than sooner

Because we know in every single fucking office...there are people like this. Guys anyway. I hear it here. They're fucking morons for going down that road. Some left on their own, some sued the company.

And NO, I am not condoning sexual harassment at workplace. I have self-control, I would expect the other dudes too. But, my brain doesn't turn off when I see the massive breasted client services girl walk by. Well, it kinda' does. But...I do my best NOT to get into that situation. There are so many morons at work that don't. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment