Thursday, April 27, 2017

Berkeley Thwarts Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter cancelled her speech at the very liberal university citing some threat of physical violence if she spoke. Nice job, place of free-thinkers.

I don't like Ann Coulter. She reminds me of my friend's single mom who was angry at everything and everyone and who went on dates while we watched horror movie-a-thons on Cinemax. She just didn't care, but liked to fuck with people. Cool. But you can't be a university that prides itself on free speech and turn around people like her or anyone else who may not agree with you. I hate it, but you have Black Lives Matter. Imagine if there were the same threats that permeated this movement (which I'm sure there is) AND they cancelled their rally. But...we all know the new progressives are the new aggressives (see what I did there).

Colleges really need to wise up.

No comments:

Post a Comment