Monday, April 17, 2017

Words Of The New Non-PC

I use terms like "tard-wich" and "cock-breath" which sounds offensive, until you realize I use these to address people humorously.

The new PC culture is too afraid of these words, because...I guess it's how the other person takes it. Yes, in other regime, these are seen as offensive. In the new world, I'm not trying to offend people but to realize that bust n' ballz is what guys do. Until we became less guys.

I got into this conversation recently about how men are men anymore. Because women took our balls and wore in on their head. We guys stopped building shit. Sure we grew out beards and shit, but it's hidden through a mysterious disdain for anything physical. Blame your pussified mothers who taught you how capable women are. And then they were.

Nowadays, a woman can take a pounding. We see lady boxers and MMA fighters now. A plea for women to own up to who they are. Transgenders, cross-dressers, dress-genders are all the new fad. And if you don't like it, fuck off. Okey-dokey...what about if you don't like me hatin' on homos, you can fuck off. Oh right, women will withhold pussy from me until I conform. I mean...like how can it be less than none?

Men are emasculated wimps who now know how to psychologically scar you like women. A silent treatment here can send most of your dude friends into a shame spiral. We prattle about each other like hens. We sabotage each other and call it entertainment. We don't make shit. Broads do that. Well, broads and Hollywood types.

So regain a lot of this shit back...please (see, I'm plea-ing). We're bigger and badder than that. Government most likely wants us docile and compliant because...well, fuck if I know why, probably so they can control our fucked up lives. Probably is working. Except it's not coming from nutcases like Trump's camp, oh no...it's from nutcases like Ashley Judd talking about her period to women who will gobble that up. And then we're fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment