Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Women's March, One Year Later

I have a Mom and two sisters, and I am here to say...they are never happy about anything, ever. Thanks Chris Rock for pointing that out. Though he gets a pass from the broad, because he's Black.

It's been a year later and they're marching again. Great, good to see them out of the house. You know, cro-magnons, like me, who consider women's rights funny, are starting to disappear. Most consider this a good thing because it means women can...bitch more.

Trust me when I say...women don't want other women in charge. Because they are not going to look out for you, and you'll be more paranoid than ever. Women are their worse enemies.
The march meant very little. Other than you hate Trump. We understand that. I hate Oprah. She's a woman in power and oppresses men. Do you see me holding up signs?
I laugh because, let's be honest, rich and powerful men get women all the time. Ugly, fat rich and powerful. Guess what? Did THOSE women betray the sisterhood? Or is this the sign you see as unfair? Now you're hating on short unattractive guys, so you DO see appearances as a factor?
Am I twisting shit around so you're tongue tied? That's what it's like to deal with women.

No comments:

Post a Comment