Saturday, January 13, 2018

Marky Mark Donates His Other Salary

I thought Mark Wahlberg was tougher than that.
He gave his extra money to fund the #TimesUp movement on behalf of Michelle Williams. Tell me they didn't sit around laughing that he could've just gave her half.  She's been really classy about it. It doesn't hurt they share the manager/agent who allowed this to happen. William Morris also was smart enough to donate an additional $500,000 to smoke screen they are the problem. SO they fined themselves.
More bullshit moves to hide future accusers. Because more are on the way. I love when bullies like these "high profile agencies" are scrambling for footing. There is no better revenge than these fuckers squirming in their expensive suits. Remember when Kevin Spacey played that shithell agent? I guess he wasn't acting.
By the way, just because they told you they donated shit, doesn't mean they actually did. These assholes think they're the C.I.A. Smarter than you. If I were Wahlberg, I'd own up to it. Be a man,
"Yeah, I did the deal. So what? If you say you don't want the money, that's on you." This shit isn't even about disproportionate pay. It's that your management fucked you over. And, of course, William Morris blames all of us. Fuck yourselves.

Another thing...assuming Marky Mark didn't blow his dough on hookers and blow or his entourage...the fuck he care about what Hollywood thinks about him anyway? Take your fucking money and quit acting. No one would miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment