Sunday, January 28, 2018

Obama And Louis Farrakhan

Louis? Really, not Allah Muhammed Farrakhan...Lou?
Anyway...
Quick, pick out Louie in this photo!:
If you don't know...you're a racist!!
I'm a racist.
I had no idea who the fuck he was other than I heard his name tied with Malcom X, because that's so much better than the slave name of Louis.
Here's what my research turned up on Farrakhan:

Farrakhan said of the Jews: "And don't you forget, when it's God who puts you in the ovens, it's forever!" Farrakhan made antisemitic comments during his May 16–17, 2013 visit to Detroit.

aaaaand this:

"Now that nation called Israel never has had any peace in 40 years and she will never have any peace because there can be no peace structured on injustice, thievery, lying and deceit and using the name of God to shield your dirty religion under His holy and righteous name."

Is he wrong, class?
Jews do own the world bank. So what? If I were a Jew I'd totally be down with that. I use to call my mom a "dirty Jew" because she's super cheap. She laughs and shrugs "So?" In other words, stop asking me for money if you're going to criticize how I get it.

Israel...I drive through a ton of Hassidic Jew areas a lot. I find them to be very pleasant people. They have lovely homes but they still seem so...Amish. Like their products seem so diluted. Soap looks weird, food looks weird. It all looks boiled. Unless it's a deli, it's hard to say "hey honey, let's go to this great Israeli diner I heard about."
But, people are nuts over the Democrats hiding this photo. Even though most of America couldn't tell one Black dude from another.
Obama did also turn tail and tell peeps Farrakhan is full of shit. But you know something, that's what a real friend does though.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment