Thursday, January 11, 2018

Equality For Women

You know how I can tell the tides are shifting for equality?
Women are getting kicked in the crotch a lot more in movies.
What some refer to as "The Cunt Punt"

I saw in "Suicide Squad" Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn gets a Doc Marten right in the poon-pusher by a Witch no less! She shakes it off. And in "Three Billboards..." Frances McDormand's Mildred gives a teen tubby a Gunt-Dislodger.

For decades men have incurred this pain. Done sometimes in ridiculous schtick. For instance, when a dude gets his yarbles booted, two metal balls fall from his pants leg. That's funny shit.
I have this thing in my head, where a chick gets punted in the crack and a squirrel comes running out from her pants.

Look, if Wonder Woman would've gotten more cunt punts in (with SOOOOO many opportunities...Amazons have the brassiest snizz) fuck...it'd win all Oscar across the board.
And that, my friends, is equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment