Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Diane Keaton

As Officer Wiggum once lamented "Why are the pretty ones always crazy?" (paraphrase)
This is what Annie Hall tweeted about Woody Allen:
Woody Allen is my friend and I continue to believe him. It might be of interest to take a look at the 60 Minute interview from 1992 and see what you think.

Look lady, the gremlin isn't going to come out and tell you he molested his children. I guess it would also make a difference if the young folk today knew who the fuck these two were. Most likely not.
I had a crush on Diane Keaton after "Baby Boom." Sort of a "she'd make a great mother of my children" feel. Then I realized, it would be weird to stick my dick in a woman that old (when I was only 11 at the time). New Yorkers have always been seen as more progressive. So maybe her definition of molestation is different than everyone else's.
It does take a lot of balls to admit she continues to support the Woodster, considering the newer models are coming out with regret. Perhaps the Lefties from that camp also remember what it was like to be famous with little to no rules they had to follow.

I don't know if Woody Allen molested his children or not. There are plenty of allegations and war of words to allow you to draw your own conclusion, but as I've said in the past...once you put yourself on THEIR playing field, you have to endure THEIR rules of engagement. Personally, if I were Keaton, I'd tell everyone to pound sand. Because if Woody Allen is a sexual offender, so be it. Throw him in jail then...if you can. If not...move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment