Monday, January 29, 2018

Chief Wahoo Is Done For!

Cleveland Indians have elected to take the iconic logo off their uniforms.
The only offensive thing about this logo is that someone wasn't getting paid for it.
America is the only country that caters to the rules set by the conquered. But I get why...we wouldn't want to offend the indigenous people. Which is the politically correct way to be offensive. I think it's also funny by honoring a dying breed out by...um...eradicating any history of it. Because extinction is the better route. You get it yet?
Maybe Major League Baseball gets federal funding somehow.

Truth be told, Chief Wahoo actually looks more like my Grandmother than an Indian. So maybe I can get something out of being offended that they mock my Granny. Since that is America today.
But...we'll always have "Major League."


No comments:

Post a Comment