Thursday, January 25, 2018

David Copperfield's Sexual Assaulter

As if having Claudia Schiffer shitting on you chest wasn't sexy enough.
Copperfield has been accused of giving some 17 year old The Ol' Cosby.
Drugging her and sexually molesting her or raping. I don't know the details, other than I want to crack wise on having a German wife who is essentially a depraved S.S. Nazi guard.
I honest to God thought Copperfield was a fag. We use to make jokes about it because he was so flamboyant. But I guess that smooth easy going soft chocolate-y eyes disarm many a lady...or the roofie did.
How could this go any other way. The guy knew magic. Chicks LOVE magic. Because their brains are soft.
And it always surprises me, cause the guy didn't have to do that to get snizz. They threw themselves at him (according to the specials I watched).
Actually, this accusations of celebrities is getting lame. They're mostly all molesters. This one just so happen to be able to pull a rabbit out of his pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment