Sunday, January 21, 2018

Humanity

I give auminum cans to the a Mexican woman who visits every month.
I ran into my neighbor "I wish you wouldn't do that."
Fuck him.
Than I reaize the word is making me see the future. And that is...
..a bitter miserable loser who dies alone and has his shit thrown in a dumpster.
It is the ghost of Christmas future teing me DO NOT BE LIKE THIS LOSER.
His teeth are gruesomely yellow and desperatley selling books to sustain his life. Meanwhile he has no sympathy for a woman who is just trying to make a living. Does this make any sense?

I pity the man who ives upstairs. Still believes because he is White he gets a pass. That he understands how this word works. Which is something I'm trying to shake. I have no idea how the world works. He wants the world the way it was before. He will die alone and have his stuff thrown in a dumpster. When they cut him open, they won't see a heart. I don't want to go out like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment