Monday, January 8, 2018

Meryl Streep Showed Up To The Globes

I wish I had the energy to show up to a party.
Personally, I think she really hurt her cause by being their with the chance she'd win an award. The problem I have with Meryl here is that she had an opportunity to REALLY show people these awards meant nothing compared to the way that the awards were "earned." Meryl is so talented I doubt anyone would ever not cast her in anything. But her counterpart Robert DeNiro, who is also an outspoken Leftist is laying low. He's really smart, she really isn't.
Speaking of which...how is it that she claims to not know when she knows everything about that bully in the White House. She's either dumb or indifferent to her own cause. I'd feel so much shame for dropping the ball on that one. I suspect she felt it was a show of strength to be there. Instead, I think it showed a gross lack of character. But she wore black...I think (again, I didn't watch the Globes, not out of some boycott, but because it's not as entertaining as the stories I have to tell...yeah, I gotta write my shit and not worry about these guys).
I realize a long time ago, and most of you who are about to get into Hollywood should realize...it is run by a this social elite and you HAVE to play ball with them or they will blacklist you. They won't call it that, but they will. If you want any level of exposure, don't ever speak about any cause. It just doesn't help.

Hopefully you get a under the radar career and it never hits "stardom." Seriously, it's ruined many a person who now satellites into obscurity by choice. You don't see Leo DiCaprio and his Pussy Posse anymore (remember that? Better hypocritical times). Of course, he talks about global warming now so he's forgiven. So...nothing has changed or will change. Hollywood will never work like that. If you're not part of the popular crowd, you aren't going to amount to much to any of them. Hopefully then, if you are talent, you can come be in one of my projects. I don't sexually assault anyone, and care more about the work than anything...Hell I go to sleep at 8 PM these days. Shit, better get back to writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment