Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Clones Are Upon Us

It's funny how scientist are super excited when they clone things. Today, they broke a genetic code by cloning a monkey. They aren't too far from us. So now what?
Personally, I wouldn't want a clone of myself or anyone I know. I'd want a clone of say...a Playboy model, but special ordered so they are enamored with me constantly, unless I don't want them to be. I think the original will get annoying. Or they stop giving blowjobs. Or something. It's always something. Maybe blowjobs won't be as special because of this. I can clone a slew of women I had crushed on to flog my junk. But...yeah...where was the challenge then?

The other question would be...do clones have the same rights? It's entirely possible they would out-value your old-ass existence.

I think scientists are moving too fast for humans to keep up. Maybe we should break their legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment