Sunday, January 28, 2018

Scott Baio

Scott Baio was accused by Nicole Eggert of molesting her as a teen.
Then they started dating. No, seriously stop laughing. Eggert NOW has come out. Not, you know...a few years ago, or maybe even 10 years ago. This is 30 years ago. Some of you reading weren't even born.

Um...all my Hollywood friends are sexual predators. Seriously. They are. They breathe on a woman wrong...or make them wear a bikini? Sexual molester. THIS folks is why we don't listen to women when it IS real.
I'm sure nutty Nicole has her relapsed version of what occurred, but it's more than likely...like why now? I'm now at a point where I just don't care. Celebrities and public figures spent WAY too much time to break that barrier only to realize they weren't in rarified air. Which I DO find funny. They are at the mercy of...um...the public.
If I were ever accused at this point, which...seriously, who'd care...but IF I were...
here's my statement
"I am a man. I like tits and a wet pussy. If she didn't enjoy it, I suck at it, and need more practice. I make no apologies for having these urges because I am a man. I like women. I will march if need be, to remind people being a man is pretty fucking cool. So, in closing, fuck you Joe Public and your jaundiced eyes while I make a shit-ton more than you (if I were a celeb) and I hope everyone who judges me based on a crazy broad dies slowly in a miserable angry life. For me...I'll just enjoy my time not thinking about these sad women and pay for sex now, since we've clearly don't need them middle ground."

And then peace out. I'd go down in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment