Saturday, November 11, 2017

Two Young Mormons

Imagine my surprise when two young mormon dudes showed up to my home and regaled me with their spiel about...coming to the church of latter day saints.
I rambled about how when I lived in Ohio I had a couple of mormons who lived next door to me and they eventually gave up but collected beer from others to deliver to me. I loved those dudes. They never remotely try to change me.
These two assholes...it was odd. They didn't get the humor in that two of their brethren went door to door collecting beer for me. Probably in hopes I'd drink myself to death. My girlfriend who had lived with me at the time also would tell me one of them would look through the window at her as she cleaned our apartment. Most likely they heard us fucking too. They always side-eyed me weird-like.
I'm not gonna lie, there is some really boner-ific about stiff-ass mormons hearing you get some pussy.
I really have nothing against mormons. In this scenario, they interrupted me in thinking about where I'd lost my wallet. It's been a tough day.
Hey, maybe their kindness would've helped. I should've sent them out for Thai food for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment