Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Meryl Streep's New Movie

I'm going to go see it. Because Steven Spielberg directed it. And it was shot on film.
It's about the Washington Post and the first woman to ever do something or other. Sick Left leaning blathering shit that will most likely gather a ton of boycotts based on Meryl stupid fucking comments. And for the Democrats to say again how brave they are.

See, I put movies first and politics second. I have zero problems going to see his movies. Whereas, Olivia cuntface Wilde doesn't want conservatives to be fans of hers. Many will answer with "who the fuck is that cuntface?"
Look, politics aside, I'm a big fan of solid acting and good stories. But warping a story to fit the political agenda sours my stomach. If it's entertaining, that's a different story. I mean, "Munich" skated that line. And got the Jews to be a little upset with Spielber-go. That's the problem WITH political movies...they can't be fair.
I wonder what it's like behind closed doors for promoting "The Post" after Meryl was caught hugging and kissing Harvey Weinstein in photos. Can you imagine her backpedaling about her association with Spielberg and Hanks about it? Doubt it. They most likely just sighed deeply and shrug. It is what it is. I don't think she'll be out there promoting it. See, her ego and her mouth can't handle real America.

No comments:

Post a Comment