Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Matt Lauer

Matt Lauer host of the "Today Show" on NBC was shit-canned over accusations that he made sexual inappropriate moves towards someone.
Is this McCarthy-ism 2017?
I get it though, NBC is trying not to back itself back into a corner when they buried the Harvey Weinstein story. But I think we're going a bit nuts over these things now. Not to say what Lauer didn't warrant his termination, because let's be honest, a retard from Spokane could sit in his seat and do just as great a job. I'm sure he understands these jobs aren't easy.

I am glad that these dudes are being put in their place. As I've said in the past, one of my biggest pet peeves is when I show someone my projects and the first thing they ask is if I fucked the actress. You just want to punch that dumbfuck in the face. Because they are that retarded. I shut that shit down. Because you don't shit on artistic endeavors. Guys like this who ask questions like this are going to be extinct. And it's great since it actually kills 90% of middle aged White guys in this business (including gays).
Finally, this industry is falling into the lame wad's hands who couldn't get laid (me) if you harassed them. Bwahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment