Monday, November 20, 2017

Al Franken...Again?!

So the senator/SNL alum was blasted again for grabbing ass at a Minnesota State Fair.
The problem with Minnesota is so many people overlook ass-grabbing because it's a really Leftist state. Odd to say since most of them are Hitler's master race candidates.
But here we are again. As a girl was getting her photo taken with the guy, he got a handful of rump.

Now...I'm a guy. As is Franken. He's a powerful dude. Do you think he'd be getting this much heat if he wasn't such a loudmouth? Hell, I've had my ass grabbed by cops. Not lady cops either which would give me a boner. But dude cops. Probably fags. But they got their jollies. You can't pretend people don't do that shit just to get a taste. But, fuck...I've never grabbed ass until I asked. Which may also be why I don't get to grab too many asses.

Franken's only problem is that he is so vocal on human rights and he violates spatial rights (looks like) repeatedly. Here's an idea...again, shut your fucking Lorne Michael's sucking face and just lay the fuck low. People love dirt and they will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment