Monday, November 13, 2017

Really Daniel Franzese?

First off, who the fuck is Daniel Franzese?!
Second... 
Why androids are going to swallow our asses up:
 
Actress Bijou Phillips has apologized to “Mean Girls” star Daniel Franzese, who accused Phillips of body-shaming and physically assaulting him on the set of the 2001 indie movie “Bully.”
“I want to write to address what Daniel has said,” the actress told TMZ. “I don’t remember that time well, those years are a blur. I was a teenager and reckless in my behavior. I know Daniel to be a trustworthy and honest person, and to find out through social media that I was not the friend I thought I was to him made me so sad.”
She added, “I am so mortified by this behavior and have contacted Daniel and apologized to him privately. I am not and never have been homophobic. I have nothing but love for the LGBTQ community and Daniel.”

I'm not disputing for a minute Mr. Franzese feels the way he does. But this is like bitch on bitch crime. AND she was a teenager than. Unbelievable how deep resentment and anger and cattiness come from...absolute nobodies.
I don't think ANYONE should be held accountable in their 30's what they did when they were teens (with exception to murder or sexual assault). Franzese is the reason our society has become soft. That a girl was able to give you a titty-twister and you freaked. Give it back, dude!
To be honest, most bullying girls do that because they either like you or they hate themselves. To be frank, most of the times, they hate themselves. Or over hormonal. You got off lucky, pal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment