Monday, November 27, 2017

Meghan Markle: The Black Princess

NOT my words. I didn't call her that. But she is biracial from a divorced family. I think she's hot. And fortunately, Prince Harry will eventually marry her.
She is an American, for one. Which is like some really bad Touchstone Pictures movie. Plus she's already been divorced. And judging by her Wiki page, she hasn't done dick. Which, in my opinion, makes the perfect wife. Because that means she has no further aspirations except to wear expensive clothes and take care of kids.
Royalty folks. Better than the inbreeding these crowned lymes have been doing. Shit, so much they are pasty white and weird looking. Like...hillbillies are like "they look weeeeeird." So if they procreate, or already have, I didn't really read any further than royalty hooking up with mutt American. Then good for them.

Also, what's the deal with girls wanting to be princesses again? Oh right, equality.
Go fuck off, whores

No comments:

Post a Comment