Saturday, November 11, 2017

George Takei

I'm certain this dude did what the guy accusing him said he did. I'm sure most guys have reoccurring nightmares of waking up with George Takei rubbing your junk and telling you to relax.
How the fuck did this dude become the ambassador to one liners? I think it's because all our hot hip girls started to kowtow to him. So we naturally follow where snatch takes us (God are we dumb).
The guy is a perverted homo. Most homos are. And it's natural, since it's dude on dude shit. Meaning...aggressive shit. I went to a friend's gay birthday party years ago at Oil Can Harry's in Studio City. I gotta be honest. It was fun as shit. And I danced like a retard. And it was actually nice that anyone was attracted to you. Gay or not, in that scenario. I'm pretty much a prime candidate for homo bait. Small, brown and hairless.
You know what I was really surprise about? Technically cross-dressers aren't fags. I know Ed Wood sort of cleared that path. But it always surprises me that men could wear women's clothes and not be gay.
I really hate to break it to a LOT of you, but the thing with Kevin Spacey where he connected being a pedophile and being gay. He said it so casually you have to understand, even HE believes it's deviant behavior. Now he's in rehabilitation over it. That's an admittance that being gay is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment