Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Me Three

The "MeToo" movement vexes me.
If space aliens came to America and listened in on this movement you'd think all women had sex against their will.
Probably just guys who suck at it.
I'm sure I would've been accused a few times if being...rapey. Especially in college and when I drank HEAVILY.
IF women truly stood next to each other, we're screwed. But women are bitchy towards one another. But pretend like they aren't. Someone is always prettier, smarter, has more followers, and their inexplicably proud of what their significant others can buy them. Or the home they keep.
Men are proud of their work, having a pretty wife and kids.
None of this which feeds into outrage. I suppose. We're suppose to be boring people.

If people wanted to be a real MeToo, how about... "I treat people fairly"...Me Too!

No comments:

Post a Comment